We take your privacy very seriously. We never sell, lease or give your email address, or any other private information to anyone. Only in case of a real estate transaction, information is handed to our brokerage, which performs under the same strict regulation as REALTORS®.
Only with your permission, verbally or written, we will give your information to other professionals such as another REALTOR®, member of the board, a lawyer or a mortgage agent. This performance will only occur when it is beneficial to you.
You can contact us via phone, email, text message, via any contact form on our website, via any social media or via private personal meeting. Any way you contact us, and any conversation we have, will be handled strictly confidential.
Any first contact you undertake with us, does not impose any obligation, nor a creation of an Agency Relationship, as defined by the Real Estate Act of Alberta.
We may collect your information for the purpose of providing you services related to real estate. We may call you to offer assistance and we may send you a monthly e-newsletter by email.
Your information is not accessible to any other party, and your information is electronically secured.
When you visit this website, no identifying information is stored. Only your name, phone number and email address are stored when you sign up on our VOW, or when you contact us via any contact form on our website. All this information is securely stored.
All information that may contain private confidential information is held by companies that are recognized by the CREB, the Calgary Real Estate Board. Other private information that concerns a real estate transaction conducted through us, is electronically secured.
We may contact you by phone or email, indicated by yourself, when you sign up.
At any given time, you may contact us, and inquire about your personal information that is held by us. And at any given time, and in all correspondence, you are given the opportunity to opt-out and have your information removed.
Our contact information is Tanja van de Kamp and Ariette van Pelt. REALTORS® with Real Estate Professionals Inc, 202-5403 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3B 4Z1. Phone 403 978 5267 and 403 630 5190. Email: Info@theVteam.ca.
- understand that all data obtained from the VOW is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use;
- do have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW
- agree not to copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the data or information provided;
- acknowledge the Board/Association ownership of and the validity of the copyright in the MLS® database.
- agree that all information provided may be provided to the relevant Board and may be used to administer and operate the VOW and to investigate any breach of security of the data or the MLS® rules
- that a “mouse click” is sufficient acknowledgement and agreement to the terms
- must supply a user name and a password, the combination of which must be different from those of all other Registrants on the VOW, before being permitted to search and view information from the MLS® database via the VOW.
- understand the Participant must at all times maintain a record of the name, telephone number and email address supplied by the Registrant, and the username and current password of each Registrant, such records to be kept for not less than 180 days after the expiration of the validity of the Registrant’s password. If the Board/Association has reason to believe that a Participant’s VOW has caused or permitted a breach in the security of the data or a violation of MLS® rules related to use by one or more Registrants, the Participant shall, upon request, provide to the Board/Association a copy of the record of the name, email address, telephone number, username, current password, and audit trail, if required, of any Registrant identified by the Board/Association to be suspected of involvement in the violation.
- Understand that information on this site is deemed to be valid but is not guaranteed. It is the responsibility of the registrants to confirm all information on their own. Broker may not have reviewed or approved listing enhancements. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.