Trusted advice for Calgary real estate
Tanja’s legal background is an invaluable resource for home sellers. As a lawyer (in the Netherlands) she can offer strategic guidance and confidence in all negotiations. Tanja and Ariette use their experience to help Calgarians from all backgrounds with informed advice. Their service extends throughout the entire home selling process – from list price and marketing to final negotiations.
From listing price to final contracts, Tanja and Ariette make the process of selling a home smooth and understandable. They believe it is their job to advice so you can make informed decisions. They will make sure that you will sell your home in Calgary for the best price possible and with the best terms for you.
It does not have to be a daunting task to sell your home in Calgary. With the right resources you can sell your Calgary home with confidence. Below are tools and articles that are a valuable resource for selling a Calgary house.
If you have any questions about selling a home, contact us for no-obligation advice on Calgary real estate.
Calgary home selling resources
Our free tools help you determine the market value of your property:
- Free market reports for your community. Learn what houses have sold for in your neighbourhood, their list prices and how many days they were on the market. This free, no-obligation report will be sent to you every month with the latest sold listings and their sold prices.
- If you want to have a more precise market evaluation, let us have a look at your home and do the research for you. You will receive a free comprehensive Comparative Market Evaluation (CMA) regarding your property.
Here are some articles on how to sell your home in Calgary:
- Selling your home, where to start?
- 7 Misconceptions About Pricing Your Home
- The Best Asking Price For Your Home
- The Difference Between An Appraisal And A CMA
- Downsizing: Less Work, Lower Bills, More Fun!
We are looking forward to chatting with you, so give us a call or send us an email anytime!