City of Calgary Community Map
Calgary is divided in four quadrants: NW, NE, SW and SE. For the most part, the Bow River and Memorial Drive divide the north from the south, and Centre Street/Macleod Trail divide the east from the west.
There are eight real estate districts in Calgary: North, Northwest, Northeast, East, South, Southeast, West and Centre.
Use the advanced Search System to search MLS listings per quadrant. Besides quadrant you can also search the entire MLS by address, Google Maps, type of home, community etc. Or view the Calgary community map.
To view the communities in the eight real estate districts, click on any of the images below to enlarge. If you have any questions about a community, fill out a contact form or call Ariette directly at 403-630-5190.
Community Maps By Section
The Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB) provides Realtors with a map of all Calgary communities, shown here. Every community has a number, used by realtors in the MLS system.
Search Calgary MLS By Quadrant
View all current Calgary MLS listings in each of the four quadrants.
Calgary Communities Resources
Get street wise in Calgary:
- Centre Street North, Centre Street South and Macleod Trail South divide Calgary in East and West.
- The Trans Canada Highway (aka Highway 1 or Highway 16) , the Bow River, Centre Avenue East en Memorial Drive divide Calgary into North and South.
- Streets run North and South in Calgary.
- Avenues run East and West.
- If an address consists of an avenue or street, the numbers consist of the intersection. For example, if a house is located at 2308-14 Avenue , you can find this home on 14th Avenue between 22rd and 23 Street.